SQ Series IP Optical Zoom Camera
The SQ Series Optical Zoom Camera is a IP Camera that transmit Internet Protocol Video Stream
that is based on internet protocol network standards.
SDHQ130ZN is ONVIF compliant and can work with most ONVIF compliant NVR / VMS.
This IP Camera uses a CMOS image sensor that provides HD720p high picture quality video output under low illumination.
The sensor features an pixel technology using diagonal 3 µm square pixels, which has improved the signal-to-noise ratio.
The combination of StarDot image processing and latest imaging sensor in SDHQ130ZN provides a quality ambient lighting image for surveillance usage.
The box camera is designed with two (2) screw holes, at top and bottom of the the camera body. This allows the camera to be easily fitted into an enclosure. Camera and enclosure design solution creates an iconic deterrent to lower possible criminal activity.
StarDot IP Optical Zoom Camera
• Part Number: SDHQ130ZN
• 1/3" CMOS Imaging Sensor
• True day/night capability with built-in auto mechnical IR mechanism
• 22X optical zoom with autofocus mechanism
• Compression: H.264, MPEG-4 & MJPEG Streaming: Triple Codec
• PoE and 12VDC power input
• Low power consumption - 5 Watts
• Image Sensor: 1/2.8” CMOS Imaging Sensor
• Sensitivty: 0 Lux (IR ON)
• System: Flash：16MB RAM：128MB
• Day/Night: True Day/Night Removable IR cut filter
• IR LEDs: 24PCS
• IR Range: 15M
• Mount Type: CS mount (varifocal 2.8~12mm zoom F.1.4)
• Focus Control: Manual
• Iris control: F1.4
• Encoder and Resolution / Frame Rate: H.264: 25 fps at 1920x1080/ H.264: 30 fps at 1280x720
• H.264, MPEG Streaming: Dual Codec (H.264, JPEG) Selectable, BNC connector for video output
• Image Settings: Adjustable image size, Time/Date stamp and text overlay, Brightness Control, Color Saturation, Contrast, Sharpness, White Balance Mode, Exposure, Analog Video Output: NTSC / Pal, AGC / AWB / AES / BLC, Line input (External Mic)
• Alarm and Event: Motion Detection, 2 D/I & 2 D/O for external sensor and alarm, Event Notification using SMTP or FTP
• Users: 8 max client conccurent connections
• Operating Temperature/ Humidity: 0°C (32° F) and 45° C (113° F) / 90%
• Power Requirements: PoE and 12VDC
• Power Consumption: 5W
• Interface: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, RJ45 connector
• Ineternet Protocol: IPv4,TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, RTSP,SNTP,DNS
• Supported Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above/ Safari, Chrome or Firefox
• Connectors: Video Out - Network , Autoiris connector, 12VDC Power Input, Ethernet PoE, RS485 / Alarm
• Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS
• Unit Dimensions: 5.47”L (139mm) 2.76”W (70mm) 2.76”H (70mm)
• Unit Weight: 17.3 Ounces (490 grams)